Big Blu INTENSE Bundle By myblu™
- Big blu Bundle INTENSE
- Calculated at Checkout
Big Blu INTENSE Bundle By myblu™
Be sure to capture your customer’s attention by purchasing a convenient, retail-ready fixture that’s pre-filled with myblu™ products. All Displays are Wi-Fi enabled, allowing blu to remotely upload the latest digital video content to engage consumers, while providing myblu™ product knowledge.
Included in the Display:
- 40 x Pod Packs – 7 Flavors
- 10 x myblu Device Only Kits
- 10 x Packs - Melon Time 4.0%,
- 5 x Packs each of the following:
- Tobacco Chill 4.0%
- Neon Dream 4.0%,
- Citra Zing 4.0%
- Mint-Sation 3.6%
- Tobacco 3.6%
1 x Window Hanging Display
Limited time offer, while supplies last.
*All purchases shall be subject to the Big blu Display-Terms and Conditions of Use*
blu® and the blu logo are trademarks of Fontem Holdins 4 B.V. ©2019 Fontem
BIG blu Display -TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
"Company" - means Fontem US, Inc., dba blu eCigs or the subsidiaries, affiliates or assigns thereof it may designate from time to time.
"Display" - means any of the Wi-Fi enabled blu® display unit(s) included with any one of three alternative display bundles (“Big blu INTENSE”, “Big blu Freebase”, and “Big Blu Combo”).
“Content” - means any integrated video advertising or other digital content made available by Company or its affiliates for display on a Display including, without limitation, the blu® logo, lifestyle imagery and information about Company products, which content may be updated from time to time by Company.
“Retailer” - means any person, partnership, company or corporation that purchases a Display for purposes of reselling Company products to consumers.
- USE OF DISPLAYS. Retailer’s use of the Display shall be subject to and governed by the following Terms and Conditions. Displays come Wi-Fi enabled and capable of displaying Content. Retailer is solely responsible for any Internet connection and setting up and configuring the Displays in accordance with the Set-Up Guide accompanying each Display. Retailer acknowledges and agrees that as between Company and Retailer, title to and all intellectual property rights in and to the Content, including any trademarks, trade names, service marks, logotypes, or brand identifiers of Company, are the exclusive property of Company and that other than as expressly set forth in these terms no license or other rights in or to the Content are granted to Retailer. Company grants Retailer a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to display Content using the Display conditioned upon Retailer’s agreement to these terms. Other than installing new or updated Content provided by Company, Retailer may not make any modifications to the Display altering the appearance of any Content provided by Company, or otherwise modify, or attempt to modify, Company’s Content in any manner. Retailer may not resell or transfer the Display or Content or otherwise allow the Display or Content to be used or displayed by any third party without the prior written consent of Company. Company may terminate Retailer’s right to display Content at any time for any reason including violation of any of these terms. Retailer agrees to only use the Display at the address provided by Retailer to Company when setting up its account for the Display (the “Premises”) and to implement any product recalls as requested by the Company (mandatory or voluntary). Retailer agrees to only use the Display to display Company products purchased from Company-authorized supplier(s)/wholesaler(s) and to display Content provided by Company provided that Retailer maintains “We Card” or equivalent signage on the Premises where the Display is used, complies with all Company policies related to the prevention of underage access to electronic cigarettes, and complies with all applicable state, federal and local laws and regulations regarding the sale and merchandising of electronic cigarettes and related products.
- NO WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
COMPANY'S LIABILITY TO RETAILER, IF ANY WITH RESPECT TO THE DISPLAY OR CONTENT, SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT OF THE DISPLAY OR CONTENT DEEMED TO BE DEFECTIVE AS DELIVERED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY FOR, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE LOSS OF USE OF THE DISPLAY OR CONTENT, LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, COMMERCIAL LOSS, INFRINGEMENT, CHANGES TO OR VIOLATIONS OF GOVERNMENTAL REGULATIONS OR LAWS, PERSONAL INJURY, HEALTH CLAIMS, OR ANY OTHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OTHER THAN AS HEREIN EXPRESSLY PROVIDED, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAW; INDEMNIFICATION. Retailer agrees that it is solely responsible for ensuring that its use of the Display to display Company products and Content complies with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, laws and regulations related to use, resale, and marketing, advertising, and/or other forms of promotion of Company products. Retailer agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company and its agents, licensors, managers, and affiliated companies and their respective employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, obligations, costs or debt, expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees), regulatory penalties and enforcement actions arising out of or in connection with: (i) Retailer’s use or display of the Display or Content, including any data or content transmitted or received by Retailer; (ii) Retailer’s violation of any of these terms and conditions; (iii) Retailer’s violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or intellectual property rights; (iv) Retailer’s violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) any loss or damage asserted against Company by any person(s) claiming to suffer personal injury as a result of Retailer’s failure to follow the instructions contained in the Set Up Guide accompanying the Display, Retailer’s negligence related to installation, placement, maintenance or use of a Display or damage to a Display; or (vi) Retailer’s negligence or intentional misconduct in any way related to the Display or Content.
- GOVERNING LAW. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall beinterpreted in accordance with, and its administration and performance governed by, the laws of the State of North Carolina. The parties hereto agree that Charlotte, North Carolina shall be the exclusive forum for any cause of action filed in any court of law or equity arising out Retailer’s use of the Display or any dispute related to these Terms and Conditions.
dba blu eCigs